Sunday, June 19, 2016

SUMMER SNOW 2016

I had mixed emotions about the workshops I attended this year. The first one was a watercolor workshop, but it ended up being mostly lecture and was taught by a man that was so opinionated he became confrontational instead of teaching. I was glad when it was over, just to be rid of the tension.

One of the few fun things we did in the watercolor class- draw with sticks.
The watercolor class.
The second week I signed up for a figure drawing class. I haven't drawn from a model in over ten years, so I was very intimidated and nervous, but it ended up being a great experience and a fun class.

Our drawing class.
Our teacher. She was quite a character and an amazing artist. Look her up here: Teresa Oaxaca
Here are my drawings from the week:
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5

No comments: