Wednesday, December 21, 2011

HECTIC HOLIDAYS

Why does it seem that things are going so well and I am all ready for Christmas until the week before? Yikes! It's like someone pushed the fast forward button on the time machine! Slow it down! I guess it could be the fact that I went to Maui and lost 5 days...

Monday we did graham cracker houses for Family Home Evening. I didn't want to because I was already so stressed from shopping 'up North' all day and trying to figure out some ward issues, but I did it anyway. I am a die-hard Christmas lover and if my kids want to do a seasonal activity like that, how can I say no?
Here are the builders of the future generation. They were complaining about the warpedness of the graham crackers. I guess that's what we get for buying the store brand... S had her friend S over and he helped Little C since Big C was doing some repairs.

Here they are tasting their creations. S always has to lick everything. What a bunch of goofs.

Last night was the Elementary school program. Here is Princess P singing 'Christmas Cookies' with her classmates from clear across the gym.

Little C always gets stuck behind the tall girls. Not sure how that happens, but it is really consistent. He sang 'Feliz Navidad.'

Here they are afterward with their Lions Club candy canes. It was nice going to watch with just Big C and I. With only the two of us we got pretty good seats thanks to my sister!

No comments: