Monday, February 25, 2013

EAGLE SCOUT NUMBER TWO

We finally got around to having A's court of honor last night. He's had his official Eagle papers since October, but we haven't gotten around to doing a court of honor until now. 
J (his mentor and presenter) and A.
He had one of our good friends award him his Eagle and also gave him his mentor pin. They both got teary talking about it and I think it took A by surprise, but it was a great moment.

A pining the Dad Pin on Big C. 
D leads all the Eagle Scouts in an Eagle pledge.
D lead all the Eagle Scouts in an Eagle Pledge and then gave A the Eagle Charge. 

My 3 Eagles
Here are my Eagle Scouts! I'm so proud of them all! Now we just have one more! Little C isn't really very excited, but hopefully he'll catch the spirit.

1 comment:

Kristen Weller said...

Awesome! My dad always says one of his only regrets in life is not earning his Eagle, which explains why he was so interested in 'motivating' my brothers! Way to go Gordon men!