Thursday, February 14, 2013

VALENTINES 2013

Princess P has been pretty sick this week and so we didn't get valentines done until the day before this year. We looked at lots of ideas on Pinterest and she liked these sour cream containers the best.
These are from the tutorial website (I didn't photograph ours).  This is the tag she helped me make.
I have LOTS of scrapbooking stuff to use, so we didn't even have to buy anything but the candy to go inside. I made a cute little tag with the saying Princess P wanted. They turned out cute and she was happy.

Big C and I went out to dinner and I have never been so disappointed in my life. We are not in the habit  of eating out much- Big C doesn't like it, and definitely not at expensive places, so last night was a super bummer! We paid $40 for a pathetic meal. Never again will I eat there. At least I had a great date!

I worked almost all day and didn't have time to make treats, so I took treat bags of Hershey's Hugs and Kisses to our family in town with this tag:
Princess P and I delivered them all. 
We are still waiting for D's mission call and were bummed it hadn't come too. Hopefully tomorrow...






No comments: