Monday, April 22, 2013

SISTER MISSIONARY UPDATE

Hermana Gordon is doing fabulous! She is loving her mission and having amazing experiences. I just had to show a few pictures she's sent this month.
S, a new convert, S's comp./trainer
This young man is just recently baptized. S says he is talking about going on a mission. She is so thrilled for him. 'He's such a good kid and he's super responsible and just takes really good care of his family even though they don't seem to take care of him. And now he has the Holy Ghost to help him through it. I just don't even know how people get through days without the Holy Ghost. It strengthens you, helps you, guides you, comforts you, warns you, up-lifts you, and that isn't even half the list! It is God's way of communicating with us. We have the opportunity to communicate with the most powerful being in all existence, He not only allows us to speak with Him but He also wants us to talk to Him, and then He answers us!'

She is enjoying the fresh seafood. 
Milkshake pic.
She says that she's never done so many girly things in her life, but her companion has been influencing her. This milkshake picture is an example. I love it!
'This morning I was reading in 3 Nephi 11, where Christ comes. And it was talking about when Christ allows everyone to come up to Him and see them for themselves and then after he calls Nephi up by his name and it just made me think about how in Ron's song "When I meet my Savior, with my tears I'll wash His feet and thank Him for His rivers that have made my life so sweet". It made me just think about all the things that I will thank my Savior for and all that I should thank Him for now. And oh my I am so excited for that day! One of the things will be for my amazing family! I love you all so much and thank you so much for your support! I love love love you all!'


No comments: