Saturday, April 27, 2013

SPRING SKI DAY

Big C wanted to go skiing today- one last time. I REALLY didn't want to, but I got sick of the nagging so we all finally gave in and went with him up Fairview. The snow was bullet hard corn snow. It really wasn't that bad and it was a gorgeous day. We all got a little sunburned, but that was fine.
A, Princess P and I play follow the leader.
A, Big C, Princess P and I skied down one hill and D and Little C went over on the other side of the road and built a jump so D could work on his front flip. There was lots of hiking since we didn't bring a snowmobile and Princess P was not excited about that.

Princess P takes a rest.
When we finally got back up the hill A and Princess P were done, but I wanted to do a few more runs and Big C offered to pull me back up the hill with his kite. I wasn't sure how that would work, but I thought it was worth a try.

Big C towing me up the hill with his kite.
 It worked okay, but my arms were VERY sore the next day. At least I got to make a few more runs! Princess P took this picture.

Big C photographed by Princess P.
My favorite boys in the world!

No comments: