Tuesday, August 20, 2013

HASTENING THE WORK- Doing Our Part

Last night for Family Home Evening we had a lesson that went really well, so I wanted to share it. I went to another 'Hastening the Work' training on Saturday and saw this video again. I really wanted my family to see it, so I made a FHE lesson around it. We also watched this video and this one. Then we discussed how we, as a family and individuals, can be member missionaries and hasten the work of salvation. I typed up our family goals on this poster I found and I am going to hang them in our kitchen where we will see them all day, every day. I was very impressed! Most of the goals are my children's suggestions and they are already doing their part by having started their own scripture study and praying for people by name. I am thrilled and very touched by the spirit that this is what we should be doing.


No comments: