Monday, August 19, 2013

IT'S BACK!

School has officially begun for the 2013-2014 year. I have very mixed feelings about it. Little C is a 7th grader this year in middle school. He is taking percussion and is excited to have a different teacher for every class. Princess P is a 4th grader this year and has been ready and excited for school to start again. She has the same teacher she had last year and wasn't very excited about that because she wanted someone new, but she says it's okay. She has LOTS of friends in her class and that's more important anyway. A is a SENIOR!! Whoa! Not sure how that happened so fast! He is actually excited for school to start too. He's got calculus this year and college english, but the rest of his classes are fun and, hey, he's a SENIOR!!
My groovy kids this morning in their back to school besties!
I am teaching two classes this semester- 2D Design for art majors and Drawing I for non-majors, so I will have a class Monday thru Thursday. Plus, being the Young Women's President in church and helping to coach Little C's soccer team. I am just too strung out. Why do I do this to myself?? 

No comments: