Tuesday, October 8, 2013

S'MORE FAMILY NIGHT

The weather is SOOO beautiful right now. It is cold enough in the evenings for the leaves to be turning, but nice and sunny in the day. Can I just say again how much I love fall? I do. We decided to take advantage of the nip in the air and roast us some 'mallows for Family Home Evening last night.
Aunt, Uncle and cousins by the fire.
It was a good night to have cousins over too, so we invited some of the in-town Gordons. They happily accepted and the party was on. Fire-roasted gooey-ness for all!

Cousins, cousins, cousins! We {heart} cousins!
Many Sandlot puns were had by all! 'You're killing me, Smalls!' 'How can I have some more of nothing?' 'First you take the 'mallow...' and more, many more...
A with a 'mallow on his roaster and one in his mouth. Yummy!

No comments: