Saturday, November 1, 2014

HALLOWEEN WEEK

This was a big week for Princess P. She got her braces on. I have to say she looks SO CUTE! I never looked cute with my braces. 
My latest brace face. Grandpa C would be thrilled!
 It was also Red Ribbon week for her too, so she dressed up everyday and had a blast with that too.
Crazy hair day.
This is the last Halloween costume parade my kids will be in. It was a bittersweet experience. I can't believe my kids are getting so old (and so am I!).
Princess P as a ghost. Can you believe it was warm enough for her to wear her sandals??
That night was trick or treat time! She went with two of her friends from the neighborhood. Little C went to a Halloween party instead of hanging out with us. It was a strange year. Very low-key. 
Princess P and buddies on the porch.
Little C dressed up as a zombie soccer player. 


No comments: